FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Chandler, AZ – (PRWEB) March 13th, 2010 – Quest Online today announced that its board of directors has appointed Derek Smart to lead the company as President upon the departure of Dave Allen.
In his new capacity Derek will oversee the development and the launch of Alganon, an exciting, upcoming fantasy-based MMORPG scheduled for official launch in April. The game has been available in a soft launch form since December 1st, to best test the title in such a competitive MMO arena and to tune the game with feedback from its active player community.
In the coming weeks Derek will oversee several strategic initiatives rolled out to further enhance the game and which will further establish Alganon as a unique player in the MMO landscape.
Alganon will offer a deep, immersive, user-friendly experience that will appeal to both veteran gamers and casual players alike. Quest Online’s dedicated team will create a constant stream of new adventures to undertake, lands to explore, and monsters to vanquish. This content will ensure that the game will never be the same from month to month, and will continue to offer new challenges and adventures for years to come.
- Adventure together with thousands of other players simultaneously.
- Journey through an epic world filled with dungeons of different styles and depths.
- Explore two massive continents and their huge capital cities, which serve as major hubs for the races inhabiting them.
- The game will initially offer two races and four classes.
- Encounter hundreds of interactive characters and monsters.
- Learn the continuing story of Alganon by completing a wide variety of challenging quests.
- Practice various trade skills to help locate reagents, make and enhance custom items, acquire wealth through trade with other players, and more.
- A robust guild system with extensive management ability for community managers to establish rewards and ranks to suit their own tastes.
- Locate and engage other players with easy-to-use features and tools.
- Enjoy hundreds of hours of gameplay with new quests, items, and adventures every month.
Derek Smart, brings a distinguished resume of over twenty years of game development and a reputation for getting the job done. During his career he brought to market over a dozen games in several industry recognized brands such as the Battlecruiser 3000AD, Universal Combat and All Aspects video game series. He also servers as the President and lead developer of 3000AD, Inc., a video game development studio based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. A vocal advocate for both developer and gamer rights and relationships, he is a very active participant in the industry with vast industry knowledge and experience.
About Quest Online, Inc.
Founded in early 2006, Quest Online, LLC (http://www.qol.com ) is a privately held corporation focused on the creation of next generation online games.
# # #